Tag Archives: climate & environmental

DruckDiscount24.de Takes 100 Percent Recycled – Paper In The Online – Product Range On

> Paper from paper – award for the environment of Cologne: now customers of the online – printer DruckDiscount24.de can order your letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, postcards and much more also on 100% recycled – paper printed. The new cyclus offset features recognizable paper 100% recycled, you can and is awarded the EU flower and the blue environmental Angel. “The daily requests from customers who want to have produced your print on recycled – paper can reach us. We are excited about the environmental awareness of our customers and would help specifically they become effectively involved – for our environment for the protection of our environment affects us all!”so Heiko Mazur, Managing Director of book and offset printing house houses KG in Cologne. The low-cost Internet – printing DruckDiscount24.de is the online – sale channel of printing houses KG. To actively support the customers in its commitment to environmental protection, the online – printing DruckDiscount24.de has their paper product range enlarged and now 100% recycled – paper offers online. Customers who order your business cards, flyers, folders, and letterhead in the Internet on DruckDiscount24.de in the future, can choose from now the recycled – paper.

To the usual cheap DruckDiscount24.de – prices online – print shop offers its customers the opportunity to contribute to environmental protection with every print job. Energy Capital Partners wanted to know more. Cyclus offset is the name of the new paper, which consists of 100% recycled 100% recycling. Cyclus offset paper and offset printing house houses KG opted deliberately a paper, which is not only to 100% from recycled materials, but in addition is awarded the blue environmental Angel and the EU flower. These two environmental awards mark cyclus offset 100% recycled – paper as environmentally-friendly product, which meets the strict criteria of the EU flower and the blue environmental Angel to the protection of the environment. Customers of Internet – printing company that would like to order the new recycled – paper, for this see the loading point option “Paper type” now available in the online – print shop DruckDiscount24.de.

Federal Government

The energy performance certificate is mandatory! What homeowners need to know which card variant is the correct? The revised energy saving Regulation (EnEV 2007) into force occurs at the 01.10.2007. This establishes the legal basis for the introduction of energy performance certificates for existing buildings which are prescribed for new buildings since 2002. Thus what is self-evident in refrigerators or washing machines, will in future also apply to residential and non-residential buildings. Through the energy performance certificate, building can be energetically evaluated and compared with each other. Owners who sell their house or their apartment, lease or rent new, must submit in the future the energy performance certificate the purchaser or tenant at its request.

It is not in the implementation phase to bottlenecks at the card show, the following schedule was set by the Federal Government for different buildings. The energy performance certificate is compulsory: July 2008 for residential buildings of the construction completion years until 1965 January 2009 for later built residential July 2009 for non-residential buildings thus must be owners who sell a residential building that was built before 1965, new rent, lease or lease holder of a certification to 01.07.2008. This applies to newer residential buildings only at 01.01.2009. which pass for which building? Basically there are two variants of the demand-oriented – or consumption-oriented energy performance certificate. The building envelope, the building materials used and the heating system are considered in the demand-oriented energy performance certificate (certificate of need). As a result, the heat loss of the building is calculated. The result is an objective analysis of the energetic quality of the building.

The consumption-oriented energy performance certificate (consumption card) determines the energy consumption per square metre based on the creation of heating bills for the last three years. Measured consumption but very much depends on the behavior of the lessee, weaknesses of the building can be very difficult show. The EnEV 2007 writes for certain buildings before the variation of the energy pass: residential buildings with up to 4 apartments (planning application not modernized before 01.11.1977,): demand ID from 01.10.2008 duty all other residential and non-residential buildings as well as the above-mentioned, according to specifications from warm protection Regulation (11.08.1977) were modernized: freedom of choice between requirements or consumption card however has however the legislature until September 30, 2008 for owners and landlords of residential buildings the unrestricted freedom of choice between demand and consumption-oriented ways for all building allows. For more information see: Tel.